Last updated May 2020
Princeville Capital takes your privacy seriously and is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of the personal information you share with us. We have always considered the protection of sensitive personal information to be a sound business practice and we intend to continue to scrupulously guard the privacy of any personal data we collect.
This policy statement is to explain to you what personal data we hold, how and why we may collect it, and the measures we take to protect it. This statement is applicable to any personal data that we have collected or will collect, and to inform “visitors” and “users” (as defined below) of our website or services what information we track, uses and share. If you have any questions regarding this statement, or if you wish to change, or delete any data we hold, please email us at email@example.com.
Personal Data the Princeville Capital (“Princeville”) Collects
We may store limited amounts of personal information relating to you, such as name, job title, employer and contact details if:
- you have had contact with Princeville, for example through an email or meeting a member of the team
- you are a supplier to Princeville
- you submit a CV or business plan to us
- you are involved in a transaction that also involves Princeville, for example as a co-investor or investee company
- you are, or work for, an investor or potential investor in our funds
In the case of 4. and 5. above, in order to verify identity, we may also store previous employment details, nationality information, references provided by third parties, and the results of due diligence carried out.
When you access our website, or contact us via the website, we may collect information about your visit and your web browsing via cookies. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Website. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the information above is collected and processed in a lawful manner.
We will retain any personal data for no longer than is required for the purpose for which it is collected, or is required by law or regulation.
Information the Firm Discloses
In general, Princeville does not disclose the nonpublic personal information it collects about you to anyone except the personal information we hold may be shared with:
- Professional advisers, such as lawyers, accountants or other consultants
- Companies who process / store data on Princeville’s behalf, such as cloud hosting solutions and outsourced providers. We do not authorise these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- We also may disclose, announce, retain, copy or preserve data if we are required to by law, court order or any governmental, regulatory or supervisory body.
Data Accuracy and Security of Information
We take all reasonable steps to make sure your data is accurate, and to protect it from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss and damage.
Business Updates and Communications
We may use personal information to contact you with business updates, newsletters, or other informaton which we feel may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link, instructions provided in the emails we send to you, or by contacting us.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your home jurisdiction.
Links to Other Sites
Types of cookies
Princeville uses (1) functional and (2) nonfunctional cookies.
- Functional cookies are those that Princeville places because they are necessary to ensure the functionality of its websites or services.
- Nonfunctional cookies are those that Princeville places, but that are not strictly necessary for the functionality of the Princeville websites. We use these nonfunctional cookies to collect information on your website usage and to remember the selections you make. This may include language preferences, web pages you have visited, or the duration of a user session. We would like to use these cookies to enhance your user experience on Princeville's websites. If you do not agree to the placement of cookies, they will be blocked.
The cookies placed on your computer or mobile device by this website will not be used for any purpose other those stated here.
Getting In Touch
If you have any questions about the information above, please contact Princeville Capital:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the website at our Contact page